Thursday, February 26, 2009

The last few days of my pregnancy...

It took me a while to figure out this whole blogging thing but I kinda did so now I can really announce the birth of our amazing baby girl Madelyn Kalea Hansen! I will start out with a picture of my huge huge belly.

Overall my pregnancy went pretty smooth. In the beginning I was on bedrest for about 5 weeks because of complications but everything ended up good. I worked until about 4 days before Maddie was born which was fine until the end of november when one of my feet started to swell up like crazy it was so funny looking and very uncomfortable. About 8 days before my due date I went to my normal doctor appointment and they discovered that I was getting the onsets of preeclampsia. 4 days later I was put on bedrest and and then on monday dec. 15th (our one year wedding anniversary) we went to a doctor's appt. and the doctor informed us that by the end of today our baby girl would be here.

No comments: