Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bringing Maddie Home!!

It was so pretty nerve-racking bringing Maddie home to our little apartment in the blizzard that was going on in Rexburg. Luckily we happen to live on the same road that the hospital is on so it wasn't too bad. My mom stayed with us for a week which was amazing!! She helped so much! She would encourage Kaulana to sleep in our room and since I was so sore from my incision across my belly I would only sleep on the couch and I couldnt bend over to pick up the baby out of her seat so my mom would wake up and pass the baby to me every three hours so I could feed her.

Look at those beautiful lips!! She would always figure out how to get her glove off of that one hand.

Our friends Spencer and Robin came to visit Maddie when we came home from the hospital.

1 comment:

spudandrobe said...

oh hey that's me! woot woot