Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fun times!!


So it has been a long long time since I updated our blog. Apparently I am not the best blogger in the world. So yeah this is going to be a long posting. So here it goes. Here is how we bathe our little princess. She gets a bath in the bottom of our shower. And notice how she sits up all by herself!! Also here is how I have to bathe her. It is pretty funny.



Here is a picture of our little ducky!! All clean!

I decided that maddie needed her toe-nails painted so we could match!! I love her chubby little legs!

Maddie helping daddy work on his truck!

Here is a picture of me and My little princess!!


Here are a few random pics:








Here is a super cute video to show maddie attacking my face cause she is teething.



Here is our little pirate at her cousin's birthday party.



Those are the latest and I will try to do better!!

7 comments:

Kurt, Jennifer and family said...

Hi Guys! We can't believe how big she is getting! Time goes way too fast. Thanks for updating your blog - it is such a great way for us to see Maddy grow. We hope we get to see you next week in Hollister. Love you guys! Uncle Kurt, Aunt Jenn & Family

Kris and Megan said...

sooooo cute!!! that video is adorable, you can tell she loves her mama! :) i just love her hair and those cheeks, what a little sweetie :)

Kyr said...

wow she is so freaking cute guys! You two look like your having fun. Keep up the blog i like to see your cute little girl!

Sara & Saylor said...

YAY Im so glad you posted! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is SO dang cute! I wish so bad you guys lived closer! Miss ya!

Paul White said...

nothing but cute all over!!

Brittne said...

OH my GOODNESS.. what a cutie... she is such a chunk... I miss you.. I hope all is well..

Hilary said...

You have a baaaaaybeeeeee! AJ just told me you have a blog, so here I am! Looks like you guys are doing SO great. Are you moving back to Rexburg soon? We all need to catch up!